3 Ways to Support National CMV on #GivingTuesday
GivingTuesday is a global giving movement that has been built by individuals, families, organizations, businesses, and communities in all 50 states and in countries around the world. This year, #GivingTuesday falls on November 28. Everyone, anywhere, can participate! Rally your friends to help us exceed our $10,000 goal! We hope to fund an additional Early Career Congenital CMV Research Award and we need your help to do it. Every dollar counts!
In addition to making a charitable gift
, here are the top 3 ways to support National CMV on #GivingTuesday:
- Add the #GivingTuesday Facebook Profile Frame to your Profile Picture
- Go to the profile picture frame feature
- Tap on the menu above your profile picture
- Search for “#GivingTuesday frame”
- Select the picture frame
- Tap “Use as Profile Picture” to save
- Get Social
- Help us “friendraise”! Please consider making a contribution to National CMV, and share your support on social media by taking a Stop CMV Hands Photo and tagging or tweeting at three women you love.
- Copy and paste the following to let others know about your generosity and the cause: “One child is permanently disabled by congenital cytomegalovirus every hour, yet only 7% of people know about it. Do you? I just donated to the National CMV Foundation's #GivingTuesday campaign to help #stopCMV.
- Ask Your Company to Match Your Donation
- Don't ignore corporate giving! #GivingTuesday aligns with most CSR programs: to create a positive impact on society while doing business. We hope to fund an additional researcher for CMV specific research, ask your employer to match funds today!
Everyone has the capacity to GIVE and we are proud to be part of the global celebration of giving.
Thank you in advance for your contributions and support.
Category: Advocacy, Awareness, Community